Find any of these new variables in your demographic set of the Target Market panel.
Labour and Work
Find out how people get to work, how far they go to get there, the time they leave, and their occupation, and more! For example, see:
- Number of people who travel to work in a car/truck/van versus a taxi
- Number of people who leave for work from 10 to 11 am
- Number of men in Sales and Office Occupations
Understand how settled the population is by seeing how often they've moved and traveled. For example, find out:
- How many people were in the same house 1 year ago?
- How many people moved from another city?
Race and Ethnicity
Now you can find out what language is spoken at home, and by what age. For example:
- How many people aged 5 to 17 speak Spanish well?
- How many households speak limited English?
Dig into the type of households, the tendency to have children around, and the size. Figure out:
- The Total number of Households in a Block Group
- How many households there are with X persons
Housing Units and Dwellings
Discover detailed information on dwelling types and the style of the families within them. For example:
- Total number of Occupied Housing Units
- Housing for Sale
- The Median number of rooms per household
- The year the house was built
Economics, Income, Rent, Mortgages
Gauge the affluence or poverty of an area by seeing the value of dwellings, rental prices, mortgage status, and more. Uncover:
- How many people pay between $800-$1,000 per month for rent
- Which families have second mortgages
- Per capita income ($)
Define the family dynamics of a neighborhood by looking at the marital and family status of its individuals. For example, you can see:
- Total Population by Marital Status
- How many men are widowed versus married?
- How many women are divorced versus never married?
Categorize communities by the level of education they have attained. Dig into their enrollments, attainment levels, the field of study, or current studies.
- What's the total population enrolled in school?
- How many people are in Kindergarten versus Grade 12?
- How many people are in Arts versus Engineering?